‘The Plug’ is an electronic USB-'socket' for the head tube and is powered by the dynamo hub. With this you have the possibility to recharge electronic devices such as telephones and navigation while riding and also to use them while riding. Bicycle travelers can recharge large batteries called Power Packs during the day, and use them for electronic devices at night in their tent.
- Twist lock system closes the USB port completely and protects it from moisture and dirt
- Buffer battery integrated in the head tube ensures power even during stops and at slow speeds
- USB Type C female stainless steel connector
- completely sealed electronics unit
- LED with charge level indicator
- Integrated battery charges from 7 km / h with up to 1.2 A charging current
- integrated expanding claw with cable twist protection
- Loading range: -15 - + 60 ° C
Click here for instructions to install the The Plug correctly.
The improved version of the Flex Bar - Flex Bar Avanced - is a handlebar made of flexible glass fiber composite with intelligent locking function in the pulling direction. The perceptible suppleness of the handlebar, which clearly contributes to the comfort, is only active while riding over bumps in the road and not if you pull the handlebar standing on the pedals, for example. The handlebar is suitable for cyclists up to 100 kg body weight and meets the requirements of the Zedler-Advanced-Standard strenght test, which clearly sets higher requirements than the ISO-norm 4210:2015.
The USE Duro Titan combines robustness, clever saddle clamping, low weight and comfort. Developed for the toughest off-road use, the titanium seat post springs noticeably better than aluminum supports and most carbon posts.