Ride it all, all the time
A cyclist with a true love of cycling ignores adverts for new gadgets. He or she relies on the expertise and empathy that go into manufacturing bicycles for their intended purpose. That’s how we work at idworx. We build bicycles that are a delight to ride. Based on the experiences of mountain bikers, round-the-world cyclists and commuter cyclists. And on our own experience of course, because we are fervent cyclists.
idworx is not a factory – it is a workshop that handcrafts beautiful bicycles. Strong, reliable, low-maintenance, as light as possible and a range of models that all offer their own unique promise. Our talent creates your outstanding bicycle. The delight of riding that outstanding bicycle is yours. We invite you to visit us.
- Gerrit Gaastra on Tour: Tech Talk in Belgium and in the NetherlandsOn March 7th, 2024, Gerrit starts his tour at Bike Packing Belgium in Antwerp. This reading is already fully booked. However, there is a waiting list that you can sign up on if you are interested. Bike Packing Belgium The second stop is at Frank’s Bikestories in Riel ...13.02.2024
- Fiets & Wandelbeurs Utrecht / Netherlands 23th to 25th February 2024Visit us at Europe’s largest cycling and hiking trade fair in the beautiful city of Utrecht in the Netherlands. From Friday 23rd to Sunday 25th February 2024 you will find us in Hall 2, Stand E40 at Jaarbeurs Utrecht. Test our current models on the varied indoor ...19.01.2024
- Bike Basics GmbH company holidaysCompany holidays from December 24th, 2023 to January 7th, 202401.12.2023
- Test idworx oPinion eT on Trackfex.deYou can currently read a test of our e-travel bike oPinion eT on Trackfex.de. Test editor Jochen Donner is enthusiastic about the confident, easy-to-control driving characteristics of our oPinion eT. Read more! Trackfex16.11.2023
- Test Win oPinion in “RADfahren” 07/23With the top mark of 1.2, our oPinion came out on top in the “Reiseräder” comparison test, in the current issue of “RADfahren” 07/23, against 8 competitors from well-known manufacturers. RADfahren 07/2330.10.2023
- idworx MTB test day at Mountainbike Museum Arnhem – 22 July, 2023idworx MTB test day at the Mountainbike Museum in Arnhem On July 22, 2023 we will be present at the Mountain Bike Museum with idworx mountainbike test bikes, which can be ridden on a beautiful part of the Schaarsbergen route. You can use the toilets and shower ...20.06.2023
- idworx oPinion eT in “Süddeutsche Zeitung”Süddeutsche Zeitung 03/2315.06.2023
- Test Rohler BLT in MY BIKE 03/23MY BIKE 03/2311.05.2023
- Info & Tech Talk – An Evening with Gerrit Gaastra by Fahrrad ClausAn evening with idworx founder Gerrit Gaastra at Fahrrad Claus on Wednesday, March 22nd, 2023 from 7 p.m. It’s been a long time since Gerrit visited our premises. He was a guest back then in 2010 and we still remember this visit well?. Even Hans-Heinrich Pardey from ...10.03.2023
- Gerrit Gaastra on Tour: Test Day idworx Mountain Bikes and PresentationYou can now try the Rapid Rohler from idworx, which is quite radical in terms of geometry, which we recently presented on this site, on Saturday 11th March 2023 during the idworx test day in Otterlo. idworx boss and designer Gerrit Gaastra will be there to ...06.03.2023
Perfection in essence
‘A la carte’ or ‘Super Custom’
The choice is yours
You can configure your very own idworx bike with a variety of options or you can choose for the Super Custom program and step into a new idworx world no-one has entered before.